Tuesday, December 16, 2014

New town, New home, New perspective

I have struggled the past few weeks after our recent move. My husband left for a five week schooling program and I moved our family into a brand new home while he was gone. My 16 month son has been going through a lot of transitions and trying to settle in has taken up most of my time. I can finally say that I am feeling more at home. I have met a wonderful group of moms who do activities every week for my son and I to attend. I also have my home office and gym set up so I can work from home and get back on track with my workouts. I am excited to start a new life with my family here (even though we moved back to our home town). We have family and support for a few years and we get to experience our hometown in a while new way now that we have a family. I am preparing for the new year by setting myself up for success. I am starting my P90x3 program early, drinking my Shakeology, and following a healthy nutrition meal plan (which will NOT be followed on Christmas lol). I am ready to jump back int he game and ready to start posting again. Cheers to a new town, new home, and new perspective!

No comments:

Post a Comment